SHOT, EDITED and SENT to casting director
Evenings/weekends/Rush - $80
I'm happy to be your reader at no extra charge
Stay focused on being an Actor!
I am a cinematographer, sound engineer, film producer and editor. You can leave all the technical details to me and just focus in on acting.
- Professional video (Canon 6D w/24-105mm EF lens)
- Professional Sound (Sennheiser 416 microphone)
- Sound Treated Room (Clear, natural sounding voice)
- Professional Lighting (Daylight balanced, soft lighting)
- Full Service: Files are edited, and uploaded directly to your agent, casting director, Actors Access, Cast It Talent, or where ever you'd like them sent.
- A link to the finished files will be sent to you as well so you can download the clips for your files.
* Please note: The $60 rate is based on 30 minutes of performance time for the actor and 30 minutes of editing time, weekdays during regular business hours. If an audition has multiple scenes or characters, and the actor needs more than 30 minutes to complete the scenes, there will be an extra charge of $30 per extra half hour as needed. The same applies to the reader rate. Evenings, weekends and rush jobs will be charged at $80/hr.
WHY A TAPED AUDITION?
Today's casting directors are moving more and more toward taped auditons for casting roles in TV and movies. As taped auditons become the norm, the quality of the taped audition is becoming more and more important. Appropriate framing, lighting and sound allows the casting director to see what you'd look like on camera, to hear what you'd sound like, as well as seeing the subtle facial expressions that can make or break a performance on the very intimate medium of TV and Film.
Let us show you in your best light!
WHAT TO BRING and HOW TO PREPARE
-Bring your script
-Email the script to me so I can print it.
-Be completely off book
-"Off book" means to have your lines memorized. It's ok to have your script in hand but it looks really good to the casting director if you have your lines memorized already.
PREVIOUS and CURRENT CLIENTS LIST
Manuel Garcia-Rulfo (Sicario: Day of Soldado, Magnificent 7, From Dusk Till Dawn)
Nathan Parsons (Roswell, N.M., The Originals, General Hospital)
Lily Cowles (Roswell, N.M., Antebellum)
Riley Voelkel (The Originals, The Newsroom, Roswell, N.M.)
Parisa Fitz-Henley (Harry & Meghan: A Royal Romance, Midnight, Texas, Luke Cage)
Bernardo Saracino (Midnight, Texas, The Space Between Us, Whisky Tango Foxtrot)
Scott Wolf (Party Of Five, Everwood, V, Night Shift)
DeObia Oparei (Independence Day 2, Game Of Thrones, Pirates Of The Caribbean)
Merle Dandridge (Night Shift, Sons Of Anarchy, 24, All My Children)
Matt Lowe (Heart Of Dixie, The Walking Dead, Night Shift)
Jeremiah Bitsui (Breaking Bad, Drunktowns Finest, Brothers)
Kayla Ewell (The Vampire Dairies, Entourage, House, The Bold And Beautiful)
Jeananne Goossen (Night Shift, Nashville, The Walking Dead)
Briana Marin (The Mysteries Of Laura, Peeples, Night Shift)
Stephanie Cotton (Chicago P.D.)
David DeLaO (From Dusk Til Dawn, American Crime, The Leftovers)
Hans Obma (Criminal Minds, Vampire Diaries, Independence Day 2)
Jodi Lynn Thomas (Preacher, Big Sky, The Messengers, Longmire)
Michael Sheets (Grimm, Sicario, Manhattan)
Rebekah Wiggins (10 Years, Manhattan, Longmire)
Sydelle Noel (Extant, Criminal Minds, Bones)
Alma Sisneros (Fright Night, Night Shift, Seal Team Six)
and many, many more!